The journey to leading from the heart begins with connecting fully with our ‘self’, becoming a coherent unified whole, agreeing wholeheartedly with who we
The journey to leading from the heart begins with connecting fully with our ‘self’, becoming a coherent unified whole, agreeing wholeheartedly with who we are as layered and intertwined within a number of systems; family, group, cultural, ancestral, social, ethical and spiritual. (Margarete Koenning)
In this professional and experiential training, Margarete provides an opportunity to explore the dynamics and interactive fields required to create a space within a group setting that is most effective for the flow of healing.
Margarete brings years of experience and deep passion about the benefits of group work as a vehicle for transformation, supporting the individual to move from isolation to connectedness, she shares her experience of how to lead a group to fully engage with their desire for bonding and belonging.
In this training you will experience a place of ‘coherence’ and how to use it to radiate out into the field that supports transition from separateness into connectedness and from the individual into community.
Spaces in this training are limited to 16, and participants are required to possess undergraduate qualifications in counselling or equivalent.
Participants will learn;
- Gestalt group therapy theory
- System informed group theory
- Group work within teams, organisational groups, training and teachings
- How, we as professional, can create a space within a group setting that is most effective for the flow of healing
- Create movement beyond our old engrained neural pathways, broaden our potential to engage with our truth as social beings, and what it means to constantly interrelate with others
- How our own ‘coherence’ connects us to our ancestry and supports us to agree wholeheartedly with who we are.
Participants will have the opportunity to be part of a dynamic group whilst learning how to facilitate group within the training cohort.
The Relational Instituteadmin@therelationalinstitute.com.au